6 months of related work experience, skills and knowledge preferred. Knowledge of FDA and OSHA regulations a plus.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) in English. Capable of working with peers and associates from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Ability to read and comprehend company policies and procedures, safety rules, standard operational procedures (SOP), maintenance instructions, labels, manuals, reports and correspondence.
- Basic Math skills.
- Able to complete simple reports and correspondence.
- Planning / Organization - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/deadlines. Uses time effectively.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions including immediate corrective actions and recommend preventative measures.
- Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities and customer requirements are covered when absent. Arrives at meetings prepared and on time.
- Ability to apply all relevant policies in a consistent, timely and objective manner.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft and High Jump warehouse management systems a plus.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).