MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS
- 4 year bachelor’s degree required. STEM, business or quantitative background preferred.
- Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience related to specified primary responsibilities.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent Project Management/Organization skills – Ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – Quickly identify problems/gaps and propose solutions based on analysis of available information and supplementary research. Ability to break down larger problems into smaller ones and quickly grasp key points from complex details. Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research on assigned projects.
- Ability to imagine and help translate ideas into visual graphics for ease of communication.
- Strong communication and report writing skills – Effectively gather information and requirements from relevant stakeholders and present them, in written or verbal form, to developers, suppliers, management etc.
- Familiarity with the concepts and tools of business analysis, quality management, supplier management and vendor compliance.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and master new skills quickly and then apply them with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills, strategic and mental agility, and collaborative skills. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Strong command over Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook). Ability to use software such as Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Projects or Smart Draw is preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Normal Office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other equipment; and telephone to talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, limited travel may be required to attend other company facilities, company events, staff meetings, training sessions, customer meetings and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting.
- If working remote, must have required equipment and software to ensure timely communications.
- This position may require evening and weekend work depending on business needs and time differences with off-shore development team.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)