The Senior Business Analyst is primarily focused on data management (financial, customer, sales, cost, etc.) and business analytics from all internal (i.e., Excel, PeopleSoft, etc.) and external data (i.e., Smith Travel) sources. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for gathering data from various sources, creating and distributing reports and providing analytical support to Sales, Marketing and management to assist with decision making and creating efficiencies. The Senior Business Analyst will also engage in and lead team discussions, assist in the development of talent, develop business procedures and make decisions that impact both internal and external customers.
• Develop, maintain and distribute reports including but not limited to:
• Prepares spreadsheets for data analysis; prepare reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and ad hoc requests. May make presentations.
• Develop detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments, benefits and risk analyses.
• Identify and resolve problems with data used to complete analytics from ERP business applications to create better efficiencies of ERP applications. Write algorithms as needed. Assist in the education of how ERP systems and procedures impact both internal and external customers.
• Import, export, and manage data files and other forms of information from various formats such as CSV, text, Excel and third party software. Gather disparate data from various data sources; analyze and normalize to ensure data integrity for analysis. Build interfaces with third party data (i.e., property identification codes) as needed for cross reference.
• Provide back for data entry as needed.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this role:
Health, dental and vision insurance
401(k) with company match
Short and long term disability insurance
Flexible dependent and health spending accounts
Paid time off – vacation, sick and personal days
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
While this position will primarily work in an office environment, travel, including overnight (approx. 30 %) may be required to attend company events, staff meetings, training sessions, customer meetings and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license with a driving record that meets Company minimum standards and maintain current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Overtime work may be required depending on business needs.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job overview in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the associate in this job. The associate will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and is subject to changes of business necessity.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)