MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
- 8 years related experience, including 5 years in a sales oriented role and managing large, multi-location and global customers. Cosmetic brand marketing, management and/or sales a plus.
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY):
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with others in a proactive and constructive manner.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Relationship Building – Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with staff and customers. Understands team dynamics and works well independently and within a team structure.
- Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and collaboratively with a team.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
- Proficient use of MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) and Internet navigation.
- Familiarity with Phocas, GForce and Salesforce a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, this position will require travel to and from customer locations as needed (approximately 60%). Overnight travel may be required to attend client meetings, company events, staff meetings, training sessions, and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license and provide proof of current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- If working remotely, must have required software to ensure timely communications and a dedicated work space free of distractions to participate in customer or conference calls in a business friendly environment.
- This position may require evening and weekend work depending on business needs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)