Reporting to the Director of Finance AR Manager plays an important role in helping to maintain a standard of excellence in the department and providing services to our customers. The successful candidate will be leading a collection team and manage full cycle accounts receivable from billing and cash application to sub-ledger reconciliation.
• Manage and coach collection staff (3)
• Understand change and lead process improvement in liaison with corporate office and IT.
• Evaluate credit information and assess risk.
• Develop and enforce credit policies.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure understanding of the policies and compliance.
• Negotiate payment schedules and resolve collection issues.
• Maintain bad debt provision according to the company policies.
• Reconcile Accounts receivable and troubleshoot billing issues.
• Understand, reconcile and report sales and VAT taxes.
• Other duties: Bank reconciliations.
• University or college degree in Accounting.
• Minimum 5 years of progressive collection experience.
• Customer oriented. Process oriented. Agile learner.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)