Who We Are:
Guest Supply is a leading global manufacturer and distributor to the Travel and Leisure industry, providing products to over 25,000 hotels in over 100 countries. Rapidly approaching a billion dollars in annual revenue, Guest Supply has grown its’ business by over 200% in the last 7 years. Guest Supply is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco. Sysco is a 60 billion dollar, industry leading, global food and beverage distribution company, employing hundreds of thousands of employees worldwide and home to the 13th largest sales organization in the world.
As a member of the Guest Supply senior leadership team, the Vice President, Distribution Operations is responsible for all aspects of long range strategic planning for the Company’s Re-Distribution Center and other Distribution Centers, domestic and internationally, incorporating the latest software and technology for the management of warehouse inventory and logistics in support of the Company’s strategic, operational and annual growth plans.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics Management, Supply Chain or Business Administration
• 10 years’ distribution, supply chain and logistics experience, including operational management required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Management of multiple Distribution Centers preferred.
• DOT and OSHA knowledge required.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to build, grow and inspire individuals and teams and manage effectively up, down and across an organization. Collaborative management style. Work alongside individual team members as a day-to-day partner in moving the business forward, holding teams accountable for forecasts and other sales objectives. Delegates responsibilities effectively. Recognizes and acknowledges the value others bring to the organization. Exhibits a high level of trust and accountability.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)