MINIMUM EDUCATION, INCLUDING DEGREES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting or Finance
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE (YEARS & TYPE OF EXPERIENCE):
- 1–3 years of related Sales Analyst experience
- Experience using relational databases and database extraction tools desirable.
- Proficient Excel skills to provide business analytics
SKILLS & ABILITIES (TYPE & PROFICIENCY):
- Demonstrate skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Knowledge of key business, financial and accounting metrics and principles.
- Ability to engage and lead team discussions and meetings. Understands team dynamics and works well within a team structure.
- A mastery of organizational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and execute multiple initiatives/deadlines autonomously and shift priorities as necessary. Able to manage large, complex projects. Uses time effectively.
- Ability to make presentations about new strategies, trends in the industry, and company performance.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high degree of proficiency. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Planning / Organization - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/deadlines and shift priorities as necessary. Uses time effectively.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions under pressure that impact both internal and external customers. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
- Team player attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
- Advanced computer skills and proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel and Access is required. Experience working with PeopleSoft, Phocas, Salesforce.com a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the work is performed. The demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- This position will primarily work in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position may require overtime depending on business needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce (M/F/Disabled/Veteran)