The Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for coding and standardized data entry into the Company’s business enterprise software while ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
• Data Entry – Set up and maintenance of base tables and data configuration in PeopleSoft ERP. Enter data including but not limited to: customer information (i.e., name, address,
telephone number, etc.), product information (i.e., classification codes), vendor information (i.e., inventory, freight terms, etc.), standard units of measures, general ledger accounts,
cost attributes and other order management information. Obtain missing information from Data Analyst. Set-up and maintain data for items, products, vendors and customers
• Provide internal & external customer service support and problem resolution to Sales team and external customers/vendors as needed.
• Perform regular audits of data to ensure data integrity. Check configuration of data and correct, if needed.
•Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers,
customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
• Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
• Planning / Organization - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/deadlines and shift priorities as necessary. Uses time effectively.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
• Team player attitude with the ability to work independently.
• Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
• Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). PeopleSoft ERP preferred.
High School degree or GED equivalent required. Associates degree or 2 years or more of related college credit preferred. 1-3 years’ experience with high volume data entry required. 3-5 years’ experience with high volume data entry preferred.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this role:
Health, dental and vision insurance
401(k) with company match
Short and long term disability insurance
Flexible dependent and health spending accounts
Paid time off – vacation, sick and personal days
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
While this position will primarily work in an office environment, travel, including overnight (approx. 30 %) may be required to attend company events, staff meetings, training sessions, customer meetings and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a valid driver license with a driving record that meets Company minimum standards and maintain current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Overtime work may be required depending on business needs.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job overview in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the associate in this job. The associate will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and is subject to changes of business necessity.